In the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA, the Settings page allows you to change data retention settings or API credentials, and import or export data between Kaseya instances.
To access this page:
- Log in to Kaseya VSA.
- In the left navigation menu, click OneView Integration.
- Click Settings.
By default, data in Kaseya VSA is deleted when the integration is removed from an endpoint. Toggle on Do not delete my data after uninstallation to prevent data from being deleted.
Import and export data
If you need to migrate data between Kaseya instances, use the Import and Export data buttons in the settings page. Click Export to create an encrypted zip file to import into a Kaseya instance.
Note: Imported data will not overwrite or duplicate existing data.
Update API credentials
- Click Update credentials.
- Enter the new OneView client ID and OneView client secret.
- Click Save changes.
User personal access token
We recommend using a Personal Access Token (PAT) for authentication.
- To enable, toggle on Use Kaseya Personal Access Token.
- Enter your personal access token.
- Click Save and enable PAT.
- To disable, uncheck Use Kaseya Personal Access Token.
- Click Yes, disable PAT.
- Click Reset 0Auth credentials.
- Click Yes, reset credentials.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA.