In the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA, the Policies page allows you to create and modify Oneview policies. OneView policies are global security settings that can be applied to one or groups across customer sites.
To access this page:
- Log in to Kaseya VSA.
- In the left navigation menu, click OneView Integration.
- Click Policies.
A list of existing policies is displayed with the following information:
- Name: The name given to the policy. Click the name to edit the policy.
- Sites: Displays the number of sites that have a group with this policy applied. Click the number to display which sites use this policy.
- Protection layers: Displays the number of active and inactive protection layers. Click in this column to show the status of each protection layer for the selected policy.
- Last updated at: Displays the date and time the policy was last updated.
Check the box to the left of a policy and click Actions to choose from the following actions:
- Edit: Modify the policy.
- Set as Default: Set this policy as the default policy for new sites and groups.
- Assign Sites: Assign this policy to the default group of selected sites.
- Delete: Delete the policy.
Create new policy
To create a new policy:
- In the top-right, click the plus icon.
- The screen shows all the options to configure your policy. Check the boxes to enable or disable each of the settings.
- After configuring your policy, click Save.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA.