In the OneView Endpoints page, you can use filters to drill down and select endpoints to perform actions on. Filter your endpoints with one or more of the following ways. For steps to take action on the filtered endpoints, see Endpoint actions in OneView.
At the top of the page, the quick filters section gives you a snapshot of your endpoints' status. The filters notify you of endpoints that require actions or investigation. In the upper-right part of the page, click the Quick filters toggle to hide these options.
Click one of the banners to show endpoints within those parameters:
|Remediation required: Displays the number of endpoints with infections that need remediation.
|Restart required: Displays the number of endpoints that need a system reboot. Endpoints must reboot to complete remediation or make changes to the software.
|Needs attention: Displays the number of endpoints that are not configured correctly or have a problem.
|Scan needed: Displays the number of endpoints that didn't have a scan for at least 7 days. Regular scans are important to keep endpoints free of threats.
|Suspicious activity: Displays the number of endpoints with suspicious activities found. Investigate suspicious activity to keep your endpoints protected. Your site(s) must have the Endpoint Detection and Response product to use this feature.
|Endpoints isolated: Displays the number of endpoints that are isolated. Isolation stops threats from spreading between endpoints by restricting their communication or access. Your site(s) must have the Endpoint Detection and Response product to use this feature.
|Last sync 7+ days ago: Displays the number of endpoints that have not been seen by the OneView console for 7 or more days.
|Agent update available: Displays the number of endpoints that need an agent update.
At the bottom of the page, the Endpoints table displays a lists of statuses of all endpoints across all sites. The following are some of the features that you can use to refine your search results:
- Click Add / Remove Columns above the results list to choose which columns to display.
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size the selected column.
- Copy URL: Filter settings are appended to the URL. Copy and paste the URL to share with the same filter settings.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Endpoint column header.