Use the Account page in Nebula to view your subscription and billing information. To access the Account page, click your display name > Account.
Check the usage details of your subscription:
- Status: Shows whether the subscription is active or expired.
- Expires on: The expiration date of the subscription.
- Seats used: The number of seats in use out of your seats purchased.
Manage billing and view purchase history
The billing section on the Account Page has different settings depending on whether you purchased a bundle or individual subscriptions.
If you purchased a bundle from the website, any Super Admin can make changes to the account by clicking Manage billing. This opens a portal that allows you to download invoices, change payment methods, view the billing address, and change the auto-renewal status.
To upgrade your bundle to a higher tier and get in touch with Sales, click Request upgrade.
If you purchased individual subscriptions and are the Nebula Account Owner (NAO), you can manage the following settings from the Account page:
- Turn on/off auto-renewal: Enable or disable auto-renewal on your account.
- Add new payment method: Click the and complete the form to add a new payment method.
- Remove payment method: Click the ellipsis icon and click Remove to delete the selected payment information. To update payment information, remove and add a new payment method. Auto-renewal must be disabled before the primary payment method can be removed.
- Select primary payment method: Click the ellipsis icon then click Make primary to select a different card for auto-renewal.
The NAO can also view the account's purchase history on the Account page:
- Date: Purchase completion date.
- Subscription ID: Unique subscription number used to identify the purchase.
- Payment method: Payment method used to complete the purchase.
- Order type: Filter by orders completed from the online store or by our sales team.
- Amount: Total purchase amount for the order.
- Actions: Last action performed on the order.