The Inventory tab in OneView lists application information on your managed Windows™ and Mac™ endpoints across all sites. To get to the Inventory page, go to Monitor > Software Inventory.
Sort data in the results list
You can customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Add / Remove Columns: In the top-right of the table, click Add / Remove Columns to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Sites column header.
To download data to your local machine:
- Select all or check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- At the top-right of the Inventory page, click the menu to Export.
To refresh assets on the Software Inventory page, do one of the following:
- On the left navigation pane, go to Manage > Endpoints.
- Select endpoints.
- Click Actions > Refresh Assets.
Note: If you have the Vulnerability Assessment module, the Refresh Assets option is replaced with Scan Inventory and Vulnerability.
To schedule a Software Inventory Scan that refreshes assets at a specified time, go to Configure > Schedules > New. For more information, see Scheduled scans in OneView.