OneView is a multi-tenant console enabling MSPs to configure, deploy, support, and manage client endpoint security using endpoint protection technologies.
The OneView integration with Kaseya VSA provides the ability to deploy and manage security and policy settings to Kaseya VSA groups. Administrators can scan, remediate, isolate, and update endpoints across mapped groups.
OneView and Kaseya VSA requirements
- Access to Kaseya VSA.
- An active OneView account.
- Machine group created in Kaseya VSA.
- Kaseya VSA tenant installed on target endpoints.
- The domain http://ipi-intg-kaseyarmm.malwarebytes.com/ must be allowed for inbound connection.
- Or verify the IP 22.214.171.124 is allowed for inbound connection.
- Use this IP only if your network doesn't support FQDN.
- All connections must be on inbound port 443.
- On-prem Kaseya VSA instances must have a public IP for network configurations to work.
- Must have a static NAT routable IP address.
- Sites must have an A record for IPv4 or a AAAA record for IPv6.
- On-prem VSA sites must NAT to the OneView API server.
- For full network access requirements, see Network access requirements for OneView.
Personal access token requirements
- REST API Access Rights: Inherit from User role
To setup the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA, see Setup the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA.