Nebula integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex™ XSOAR to fetch event data and initiate commands using Nebula API calls. This article explains requirements for the integration with Cortex XSOAR.
Cortex XSOAR requirements
Cortex XSOAR requires the following to integrate with Nebula:
- An active Cortex XSOAR subscription.
- Administrator login credentials for your Cortex XSOAR console.
Nebula requires the following to integrate with Cortex XSOAR:
- An active Nebula platform subscription.
- An active subscription for Endpoint Detection and Response is required to fetch Suspicious Activity events and use the Isolate Endpoints playbook.
- Administrator login credentials to the Nebula platform.
Return to the table gof contents.