Nebula can notify you when events occur, such as when a vulnerability has been found. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive. This article explains how to receive notifications when a vulnerability is discovered. For more information on all notifications, see Set up notifications in Nebula
Configure vulnerability found notifications
- On the left navigation menu, go to Configure > Notifications.
- Click New notification to set up a new Nebula notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select Endpoints.
- Select Vulnerability status and click Next.
- On the Conditions page, select your Conditions. Click the add or delete button on the right side to add or remove a condition. The following conditions are available:
- CISA recommended
- Product/Application name
- Operating system
- Click Next once conditions are selected.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable digesting, if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled, select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email or Call Webhook for your notification delivery method.
- Enter a notification subject for the Subject line or your Webhook URL.
- Select available email recipients in the drop-down menu, or enter additional recipients to receive notifications.
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the email or webhook notification to contain.
- Click Complete to finish setting up the notification.
Return to Nebula Vulnerability Assessment guide.