You can generate on-demand and scheduled reports on the Configure > Reports screen of Nebula. Select a relative time period or specific dates for each report. Reports are emailed as a CSV file and can be saved locally.
The following report types are available for patches:
- Patch Summary: Displays a list of available system patches on endpoints for up to the last 90 days.
- Outdated Software Summary: Displays a list of outdated software on endpoints for up to the last 90 days.
Scheduled reports begin generating at 12:00 AM in your local time zone and are delivered when they finish. Depending on the number of reports in the queue, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Reports display data with both Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and your local time.
The following email schedules are available:
- On-Demand: As soon as it finishes generating. Click Generate on the Reports page to begin generating a report.
- Daily: Every 24 hours.
- Weekly: On one or more days every week.
- Monthly: On a specific day once a month.
Super Admins can add Nebula users and custom email recipients using the Report recipients field for reporting.
Return to Patch Management guide.