Set up notifications to receive alerts when your configured DNS rules have blocked network access to a domain. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive.
- On the left navigation menu, go to Configure > Notifications.
- Click New notification to set up a new Nebula notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select Endpoints.
- Select DNS blocked and click Next.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable digesting, if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled, select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email or Call Webhook for your notification delivery method.
- Enter a notification subject for the Subject line.
- Select available email recipients in the drop-down menu, or enter custom email recipients to receive notifications.
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the email or webhook notification to contain.
- Click Complete to finish setting up the notification.
Return to Nebula DNS Filtering guide.