Notifications and reports allow you to stay informed on the Cloud Storage Scanning (CSS) activity occurring in your environment. Notifications alert you on CSS detections and scanning capacity, while reports provide historical information on detections.
Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive. For more information, see Set up notifications in Nebula.
- On the Category page, select Cloud storage scanning activity.
- Choose from the following list of subcategories and optional fields:
Detections: Notifies you when malicious files are quarantined or found in a connected cloud storage system.
- Cloud storage scan name: Filter detections by a specific cloud storage scan configuration.
- Cloud provider: Filter by detections found in a cloud storage provider.
- Capacity approached: Notifies you when 90% of your cloud storage scanning capacity is reached.
- Capacity reached: Notifies you when 100% of your cloud storage scanning capacity is reached. Contact sales to add more storage scanning capacity.
- Capacity exceeded: Notifies you when 110% of your cloud storage scan capacity is reached. Files are no longer scanned until sales is contacted.
- Detections: Notifies you when malicious files are quarantined or found in a connected cloud storage system.
You can schedule or generate an on-demand Cloud Storage Detections Summary report on the Configure > Reports page of Nebula. Select a relative time period or specific dates for each report. Reports are emailed as a csv file and can be saved locally.
A Cloud Storage Detections Summary report displays information related to detections found in connected cloud storage systems for up to the last 90 days.
Scheduled reports begin generating at 12:00 AM in your local time zone and are delivered when they finish. Depending on the number of reports in the queue, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Reports display data with Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
The following email schedules are available:
- On-Demand: As soon as it finishes generating. Click Generate on the Reports page to begin generating a report.
- Daily: Every 24 hours.
- Weekly: On one or more days every week.
- Monthly: On a specific day once a month.
Super Admins can add Nebula users and custom email recipients using the Report recipients field for reporting.
Return to Cloud Storage Scanning guide.